- Looking Out for Kids - 2008 Charity Event
- 2008 LOFK - Charity Event
- 2008 LOFK Charity Event - Silent Auction
- 2009 Charity Event - Food, Fun and a good cause.
- LOFK - LJ Smith - former Philadelphia Eagle
- 2009 LOFK Event - Silent Auction
- Silent Auction part of the LOFK Charity Event
- 2009 LOFK Event
- 2009 LOFK Charity Event
- 2008 LOFK Event
- Great Food
- 2009 LOFK Event - Matthew and Herremans
- Bidding on a Silent Auction item.
Looking Out for Kids
Children without insurance and perhaps living in poverty have the greatest unmet need for vision care services. The "Looking Out for Kids" initiative and fundraiser evolved to address the vision care needs of underserved and disadvantaged children in the communities we serve.
Since opening its doors in 1978, The Eye Institute has been committed to providing quality vision care services to children in our area, particularly the uninsured and underinsured. Too many children in Philadelphia are not receiving essential vision care services, which can prevent eye diseases and problems in academic and social achievement. Given the asymptomatic nature of most eye and vision disorders and that most childhood vision problems can be prevented through early detection, it becomes essential that quality vision care be available to all children.
The sixth annual
Vision Care Fundraiser occured on November 3, 2012
Eagles Quarterback, Michael Vick, Co-Hosted the event.
The event was a wonderful success.
Thank You to all our 2012 sponsors.
- All About "Looking Out For Kids"
- Looking Out For Kids brochure PDF
- Fifth Annual "Looking Out for Kids" Event - For details and to see all the photos
- Fourth Annual Looking Out for Kids Fundraiser: The Big Winners: Children in Need!
- Third Annual Looking Out for Kids Fundraiser: A Charitable Night
- To make a donation